Prepare/Enrich® Training Seminar:
Facilitator Certification for Mental Health Professionals, Clergy, and Community Members working with Couples-
“Give Your Couples the Right Tools to Set Them Up for Success! Give them the Prepare/Enrich®, a powerful relationship inventory and skill-building program for new and long-term couples."
Helping couples with their relationship is no easy task. How do you stimulate the right kind of conversation with an engaged couple? What types of issues should a married couple focus on? Which assessment tools are the most effective? What sort of materials allow couples to get the most from their time and effort?
For over thirty years, PREPARE/ENRICH has served as the perfect guide for helping couples explore and strengthen their relationships. Built on a solid research foundation, PREPARE/ ENRICH has been improved and refined over the years to become one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use resources available. We’ve trained over 100,000 facilitators who have helped over three million couples grow their relationships and solidify their marriages using the powerful tools provided in PREPARE/ENRICH.
After this 2 day training, you will learn how to administer a full assessment, interpret results and complete premarital or marital counseling in 6-8 sessions. Clients love this curriculum because it gives them concrete information, with tangible goals and resources for each session. Register today, and make a worthy investment in your practice as a relationship counselor or educator.
- Instructor: Damaris Johnson, LMFT; Prepare/Enrich® Trainer
- Date: Select ONE class- MUST attend both days of training
- Summer Class: August 29-30, 2020 (Registration deadline is 8/7/2020)
- Fall Class: November 7-8, 2020 (Registration deadline is 11/1/2020)
- Time: 9am - noon (Both days)
- Where: Virtual Training via Zoom
- Cost: $195
- Contact Hours: 7 Continuing Education (CE) available through Prepare/Enrich® (additional $55 fee)
- Registration: Pre-Registration is required for attendance
- What is included: Facilitator Certification of Prepare/Enrich, facilitator manual and sample reports, 1 free assessment ($35 value).
-Zoom Link will be provided upon registration
-Training Materials will be mailed directly to participant
-For more information on Prepare/Enrich visit the website at: https://www.prepare-enrich.com/
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We hope you will be able to attend your training after you register, but we also understand that life can present many complications and challenges that are sometimes unavoidable. If you register for a training and discover later that you will be unable to attend, you can reschedule your training for a future date. *Must be completed within 1 year*