Prepare/Enrich® Training Seminar:
Facilitator Certification for Mental Health Professionals, Clergy, and Community Members working with Couples- MERCER UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ONLY
“Give Your Couples the Right Tools to Set Them Up for Success! Give them the Prepare/Enrich®, a powerful relationship inventory and skill-building program for new and long-term couples."
- Instructor: Damaris Johnson, LMFT; Prepare/Enrich® Trainer
- Date: Saturday, November 9, 2019
- Time: 9am - 4:30 pm (Check-In begins at 8:45am)
- Where: Mercer MFT Clinic (Piedmont Hospital)
- Cost: $150
- Contact Hours: 7 Continuing Education (CE) available through Prepare/Enrich® (additional $25 fee)
- Registration: Pre-Registration is required for attendance, deadline to register is October 30, 2019
- What is included: Facilitator Certification of Prepare/Enrich, facilitator manual and sample reports, 1 free assessment ($35 value).
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We hope you will be able to attend your training after you register, but we also understand that life can present many complications and challenges that are sometimes unavoidable. If you register for a training and discover later that you will be unable to attend, you can reschedule your training for a future date. *Must be completed within 1 year*